We have had a lot going on in the month of May. Last weekend started with a baby shower on Friday (I didn't take any pics unfortunately), and on Saturday we celebrated Harrison's 1st Birthday!
On Sunday I headed to Charlotte, but first stopped in Greensboro for brunch with the Taylor clan. We celebrated Rita and Mommy2 and also Rita's Birthday!
Then onto Charlotte to round 2 of Mother's Day lunch! Maw enjoyed sitting beside Caroline.
It was a nice day celebrating all the special moms in my life!
I spent the week in Charlotte for work. On Tuesday evening I had dinner at Chip and Lauren's house and they served up this wonderful dessert. Indoor Smors!! What a great idea. It was delicious!
Friday evening was Ruth and Blair's Wedding. It was beautiful and I had such much fun seeing all my old college friends!
Friday evening was Ruth and Blair's Wedding. It was beautiful and I had such much fun seeing all my old college friends!
ADPi Ladies
First Dance
Such a fun night!!
I was excited to get home on Saturday afternoon after being gone for a week. Saturday evening we headed over to Lonerider to hang out with Sarah and Matt
We ran into another friend at Lonerider who was with his 7 month old Golden...Of course Chris was in love!
It was nice to be home for 36 hours... Back to Charlotte tomorrow morning for more work. Hope everyone has a nice week!
Cute post!!! Loved dancing the night away with Tammy!
ReplyDelete