Last weekend about 12 girls headed to Asheville to celebrate Caroline. We stayed in a beautiful house and had a great weekend!
When we arrived Caroline's sister and MOH had these cute cups made for us filled with goodies!
Friday night we had a "Honeymoon Shower" for Caroline. I loved this idea. I got her some fun flip flops, a little beach bag, chapstick, and something for night time ;)
Saturday we headed to Burntshirt Vineyards for the day
The Whole Group
Whit and Beth wine tasting
3 cute pregnant ladies (thanks for driving us around all weekend)!
Saturday night we headed downtown for dinner and out!
It was a fun weekend!
I spent most of this week in Charlotte working, so I am just now getting home. Pretty sure I will be in town for an entire week- can't wait! Next fun trip is California (San Fran, Monterey and Carmel) in a few weeks. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment