Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weekend Fun

We have been working hard, but playing hard on the weekends!  Two weekends ago we went to Charlotte for a few festivities.  First up was Lauren's Sprinkle Shower.  I helped my Aunt Sally host it and it turned out really well.  I can't wait to be an Aunt again (any day now)!


Caroline was such a good helper at the party- she even started opening the gifts before it was time :) Look how excited she is about these diapers!


Enjoying a cupcake with Uncle Chris

Group Shot
Can't wait to meet Baby Jetton #2 very soon!

After the Shower we headed to Amanda and Thomas' house to celebrate Thomas turning 30.  They had a bluegrass band and BBQ.  The weather turned out great for it!  Unfortunately I only got this one pic inside.


In between weekends I flew to New York for a few days and managed to sneak in a dinner with Andrea.  I just hired a guy who will be based in New York, so I am hoping to get to see her a lot more often!


This past weekend we went to Atlantic Beach with Matthew and Paige.  You might remember my post from last years' ACC Tournament Weekend and this year was just as much fun!  It was so nice to be at the beach for a few days and relax.

Chris loves hanging out with Macon

Lunch at a new spot "Idle Hour"-  Highly recommend if you are going to Atlantic Beach.  It was delicious!
Check out Macon in the background- too funny!

 Arendell Room
 Thanks for having us Paige and Matthew- we always have a great time!

I just realized I never posted any pictures from our February snow "storm."  Post on that soon.  I think we will be staying in town this weekend and getting some yard work done.... FUN!  Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment