Thursday, August 27, 2015

Raleigh Baby Shower

The girls in Raleigh threw me the most beautiful Baby Shower this past Sunday!  It looked like a pink princess fairyland and I loved it!
 
Whitney's Dining Room is Stunning
It was Ballerina themed and they had framed old pictures of me in my dance costumes
 
I love these Bla Bla dolls- they gave these to me as part of the group gift.  So fun! They match the nursery perfectly.  Edible Art cake- my favorite!
 
Ok, some people pictures now.  Ren and I always show up in matching outfits :)
Grandmothers ;)
 
Neighborhood Girls
 
 
I am so thankful for all the friendships I have made during the past 4 years in Raleigh and especially for these wonderful hostesses that I have known pretty much my entire life.  Thanks girls- you made me and Baby T feel so loved!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment