I just realized I never posted this post... We had a great July 4th! We travel a lot and so it was nice to just stay put for the weekend. We went to a few BBQ's and of course had some pool time. We also headed out to Koka Booth Ampitheater for their festive music and fireworks display on July 4th.
Chris returned home on Friday the 1st after a week in San Francisco. He was SOOOO excited to see Anna :)
Anna and her boyfriend Henry from school had a little pool time together. They are so cute!
Look at those muscles! I wish my arms were that toned...
Anna and her other boyfriend, Grayson :)
Love this little bubble outfit. Anna had a great time people watching.
Chris and Anna watching fireworks...I was nervous Anna would freak out and/or be too exhausted to watch the fireworks, so I made Chris start walking back to the car just in case. Well let me tell you, she must take after her Dad because she LOVED them! I couldn't believe it. We had her out way past her bedtime and she was such a trooper. She was smiling and laughing, and then passed out the minute we got to the car. We are so lucky with her though- we take her out all the time and she will sleep in her carseat and only slightly wake up when we take her out and put her to bed. So nice!
Loving it!
Fun times!
Miss Banana turned 10 months old this past Sunday and is gearing up for her surgery this Friday. She is having so much fun crawling and pulling up!
Little helper :)
Love her sweet smile. I am hopeful that she snaps back to her usual self quickly after surgery. Wish us luck- I will keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment