Sunday, May 12, 2013

Foundation and Mother's Day

The beginnings of a foundation are sneaking up on our lot!

It was a great weekend!  Friday evening we headed out to celebrate a law school graduation.  
The girls (Anna, second from the left, is the graduate)!
Saturday morning I headed to Charlotte to celebrate Mom, Lollie and Maw.  It was also Rita's birthday, so Chris headed to Greensboro to celebrate her!  I hate I had to miss it but I know we will all get together sometime in June.  Here is a picture in her honor.
I also got to see Hannah while in Charlotte.  We had a date on Saturday night at Dean and Deluca and it was delicious!
Happy Mother's Day!


Chip and I made lunch for all the mothers.  Every year we grill burgers and this year we also got a few cupcakes and spilt them up so everyone could try each off the flavors.  Chip also made homemade ice cream- YUM!
The gifts looked beautiful on Ren's buffet.  Tommy and Chase surprised me with a lovely picture frame for Mother's Day!  It's so nice to know that they appreciate all I do for them :)
This might be my last post for a little while.  We leave for Europe on Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment