Our second stop on the trip was Paris. We got up on Monday morning around 5:30am to catch the Eurostar to Paris. When we arrived at the station the security line was wrapped around the building. Luckily, we got to skip everyone so we could make our train :)
The Louve
Notre Dame
We had an excellent dinner in Paris and met another American couple while we were there. They had just come from Italy so they gave us lots of tips!
The Eiffle at night is way better than during the day. Unfortunately, the pouring rain didn't allow for a very good picture.
Paris Day 2- Montmare and Sacre Coeur
Montmare is by far my favorite part of Paris. It's considered the Artist's district and has so much character. I honestly don't understand all the hype about Paris, but I do love this section of it.
Time to leave on the night train!
This is my first weekend staying in Durham since April 12... I can't wait to catch up on sleep! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment