Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Caroline!

Today is Caroline's 1st Birthday.  It's hard to believe she is already 1 year old.  This has been such a fun year!

1/12/2013
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!!
 Her party today was very cute!  Look at all the great decorations that Lauren whipped up:

Speaking of parties, we had a fun weekend full of Parties.  Saturday morning I went to Whitney's Baby Shower at Carolina Country Club.  It was so beautiful!
Place setting
Cookie decorating contest- Such a cute idea!
 My little cookie that I decorated
Saturday night we headed to our neighbor's 40th Birthday Party at 518 West.  The food was amazing- we had a blast!
The Birthday Girl
 Cute idea for a seat assignment/favor
 I headed to Charlotte this morning for Caroline's big day.  I will be here most of the week for "work" (hang out with friends and family and get my hair highlighted)

:)  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment