Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Just like that it's 2014!  I can't believe it. 2013 was a busy and exciting year for us. Here is a photo reflection of 2013.

January:  Baby Caroline was born on 1/12/2013!
 
 

February:  Baby Sam was born.  The first baby from one of the "6"
2/17/2013 We signed the contract to build a house in Hortons Creek!
March:  We spent almost every weekend in the design room selecting finishes for our new house.  We also listed our townhouse for sale (and I started this blog)!

April: Easter

May: EUROPE!
June:  A little beach trip with good friends
 July:  Our new house started to take shape. We sold our townhouse and moved into an apartment!

August: Caroline was baptized and we celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!
 
September:  Chris turned 30 and Mark turned 60!
October:  ASU Homecoming, 10 year High School Reunion, Closed on our new house!
November:  Athens trip and Thanksgiving
 December:  Holiday Parties, Birthdays and New Years!!

We spent New Year's Eve with our new neighbors Aileen and Brian

Check out how similar Chris and Brian look- Twins!
 Cheers!!  It was a great year!  I hope 2014 is just as great. I already some plans up my sleeves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment