I'm back! I took my Regulatory Exam this past Friday...It was hard. It took me the entire 4 hour time limit and I won't find out if I passed for at least 4-6 weeks, so let's just keep our fingers crossed! I am excited to have my evenings and weekends back.
Right after the test on Friday we drove down to Atlantic Beach to spend the weekend with Matthew and Paige and the rest of the Chesson clan. There was a whole crew down there to watch the ACC tournament and different people/houses hosted different games. It was a blast!!
This was the back porch view from the first night. So beautiful. I told Chris we must own a beach house one day. I have always loved the beach and now we live so close to it, there is no excuse :)
A little Saturday morning walk with Macon
All the girls on Saturday (they even made shirts for the occasion)!
Saturday night
So much fun!!
This is also the 1 year Anniversary of my Blog. It's been a fun year of blogging and I hope to keep it up! I am heading to Charlotte tomorrow morning for a few days of work. When I get home we plan to prep the deck and porch and then stain and paint it this weekend. All of our new furniture and accessories have arrived, so pictures of the finished product will be posted soon!
Have a great week!
Love the posts from the beach!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!! Love you Tammy!
ReplyDelete