We had Weddings the past 2 weekends. The first one was my cousin Aaron in Williamsburg, VA. My family came and spent the night with us in Cary to break up the trip. It was fun to all be together for the weekend!
The Rehearsal Dinner was beautiful and delicious!
Grooms Cake
Caroline was so cute all weekend!
On Saturday we drove around historic Williamsburg and also visited Williamsburg Winery. It's the largest Winery in VA. We had a great tour and tasting.
It was VERY hot that Saturday...
Wedding Time- Here comes the Bride!
Sis-in-laws :)
The Family (my cousin Hayley, Bride Megan, Groom Aaron, my Aunt Sally and Uncle Tony)
Sisters, Ren and Sally
Congrats Megan and Aaron!
This past weekend we celebrated Sarah and Matt. Sarah was my Grandbig in my Sorority and she moved to the Raleigh area about 2 years ago. It was so nice to have a wedding in town! I have never been to a wedding here since I moved over 3 years ago...
I didn't get many good shots (iphone), but the Wedding Ceremony was at Chapel of the Cross on Franklin Street and the Reception was at the Carolina Inn. It was beautiful!
Lots of dancing!
Congrats to Sarah and Matt!
It was so nice to be home this weekend. I am off to Minneapolis in the morning for the work week. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment