Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy 1 Year!

This week marked 1 year in our house!  It's hard to believe we have been here for an entire year.  I feel like our project list has gotten longer instead of shorter!

A year ago- the happy new homeowners!

2014
 

This week :)  We spent Saturday night carving a little pumpkin.  Mom gave us a pumpkin carving kit a few years ago and we used it for the first time this year.  It was fun.
 Chris did most of the work...
It's been a great year.  We have met so many friends and neighbors- such a nice place to call home!

I also got my drapes hung in the Den and Kitchen this week (FINALLY)! I love how they turned out.


 
Close up-
I had a nice week in Minneapolis and it was great to be home this past weekend.  I even managed to squeeze in a 10K (6.27 miles) race.  I haven't been able to run as much lately with all the travel, but still did alright in my book!

 That's a wrap.  I am off to Charlotte in the morning until next Sunday.  I think Chris is starting to miss me during the week.  When I got home this past week, the kitchen was clean, dinner was made and flowers were on the table.  How sweet!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: