Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Homecoming 2014

Ok, I am alive.  I have been slacking on the blogging again.  I have literally been traveling every week for work and then most weekends I have been gone too. After Sunday I won't be home again until November 10th, and then it's just for a few days... I do have a few fun trips in November though (Denver, LA, Santa Monica and San Francisco).  It will be a nice break from the boring Des Moines and Minneapolis where I have been spending most of my time.

Anyhoo- last weekend we were in Boone for Homecoming.  It was of course a great time and always fun to see old friends.  My abs (well, more like just stomach) hurt on Sunday from laughing so hard on Saturday.  The weather wasn't great, but the Mountains and friends definitely made up for it.

The girls at the cabin
 
Tailgate in the rain
 Yep, that's a poncho!
 Stormy clouds but pretty Fall leaves
Can't wait to be back again in a few weeks!

Not to much else to report here.  I have been cooking a lot the past few days.  It's so nice to eat at home.  I will share some recipes soon.  I have also been working on getting the Den and Kitchen drapes finished.  Post on that soon as well!  Hope everyone is having a good week.

2 comments: