We spent last weekend in Boston. Chris was there for work and I joined him on Thursday to spend the weekend. We have tagged onto many work trips over the years, but this was probably the last time we will get to do that for a very long time... So, we did lots of touristy things and walked around and enjoyed the lovely weather!
The weather was seriously so nice! Low 70s for the high and 50s for the low. I even got chilly in the evenings!
Enjoying a Crab Roll at Atlantic Fish Company
Copley Square Farmers Market
Yep, we went on a Duck Tour. I did this one other time while in Boston for my internship (9 years ago- how is that possible?!) and it was so much fun. It was just as much fun the 2nd time around!
And of course we had to hit Little Italy for some Mike's Pastries
Baby T especially enjoyed the Canolis :)
On Saturday we took the T out to Stoneybrook to visit the Sam Adams Brewery. This was much more enjoyable for Chris, but I was a good sport. It was fun to see the Brewery and hear about the beers.
Chris enjoying his little tasting. See those kids in the background that look bored to death?! Yep, I felt like one of them.
We also took a stroll over to Boston Common to visit Romeo and Juliet. These are actually 2 female swans and every year they nest, however the eggs will not hatch (for obvious reasons). Apparently once Swans pair they stay together for life. How sweet!
The original Cheers!
It was such a nice weekend!
Chris has spent much of this week installing crown molding in Baby T's room. It's looking good. Now we just need to paint and wait for the furniture to come in. 13 weeks and 6 more days (or so my app tells me)! Here are 2 "bump" pics for you. This was taken a few weeks ago on week 24. Everyone keeps saying I don't look pregnant. Seriously, I hope my stomach wasn't this big pre-pregnancy!
Hope everyone has a safe and fun July 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment