Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week in Charlotte

I spent last week in Charlotte for work (and play).  It was nice to see friends and family!  Sweet Caroline asked me to paint her toes- I have a greater appreciation for those little pedicure ladies now.  It's hard to paint toes!  Caroline is just so cute :)
 
 
I also visited with some new babies.  Here is baby Bryn Smithson at just a week old.  Her mom Ashley and I have been a close friends since we met back in 2007 as Wachovia Associates.  We planned our Weddings together and now we have been pregnant together.  She had Bryn 3 weeks early and in about 3 hours!
 And this is baby Mille Grace Harrison at about 6 weeks old!  Can you believe I am holding the baby?  It didn't last long, but I tried... I am excited for Baby T to have girl playmates so close in age (baby Abby won't be too much older either)!
On Saturday we celebrated Ashley's Birthday.  We started out with a good blowout at Blo
 
I wish I could have someone style my hair everyday- it's just so nice!
 Happy Birthday!
 
 
 
 
We finished off the week with a Father's Day Celebration
I wish I had gotten a better pic of Abby and Caroline's matching outfits.  They are so cute!  Renny found them at Green Pea in Raleigh and monogrammed them.
 
Chris found Mark the biggest card I have ever seen!
 Silly
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment