Sunday, February 26, 2017

Jan and Feb Happenings

We have had so much going on the past month.  It's a good thing that Anna travels well, because we are on the road a lot.  We started her young, so hopefully she will always be a good travel companion :)

I think my last post was over a month ago!  I will start with this past weekend and work backwards (it's easier with the way the photos upload to this site).

We were actually home this weekend and it was great!  Such beautiful weather.  These pictures were taken at Lonerider Brewery Saturday evening- the sunset with the clouds was just beautiful.


Playing dress-up! 
 Enjoying Birthday cake at Kelsey's 2nd Birthday
 I just love toddler tables.  I think they look like mini adults having lunch- too cute!


 These guys rarely make the blog and they looked so sweet together this morning, so I snapped a few pics.

 At the park last weekend.  I love this first picture- Anna looks like she is leading the charge (walking stick and all)!

 Brunch after Church is our favorite!
 Really everything is Anna's favorite! We have been enjoying lots of time on the porch recently.
 We celebrated Chasey's 8th Birthday on February 16th.  I can't believe he is 8!  Tommy will be 8 at the end of March as well.
 Valentine's Day 
 Anna eating with her Valentine at the class party- they are so sweet!
 In early February we went to Sugar Mountain for the weekend. It was such a nice weekend and great to catch-up with friends!
 Anna loved playing with baby Miles!



 Ok, so this is quite silly.  Anna's school had a "Cultural Parade" day recently.  Our ancestors are British, so mom made this outfit for Anna to wear in the parade.  So funny!  She actually really enjoyed wearing it and now loves to play dress-up with the cape.


A little out of order, but these are the pictures I made for Anna's Valentine's Day cards this year.  She definitely enjoys a photo shoot!



 Anna finished up her last day of swim lessons.  I think I will sign her up for another session closer to summer- she's a little fish!

 Super Bowl "Party"... Anna enjoys hosting her friends for dinner parties :)
 Modeling



 In late January our friends Chris, Megan and Ellie came to visit.  We always have so much fun with them and Ellie entertains Anna, which is fabulous.  They also sport a similar hair style (aka Mullet style) and often we get asked if they are sisters.  Ellie is 9 months older than Anna.

 Fun times at Marbles
 So this is kind of rare, but in mid-January we got a babysitter and went out on a date. We took advantage of Restaurant week and went to the Melting Pot.  We hadn't been to there in probably 8 years and I forgot how much fun it is. 
 My sweet Banana.  She was actually sick the evening we went out, and I was feeling a little guilty but the babysitter was her normal teacher from school so I knew she could handle it.  She still put on a smile for the picture :)
 In January we hosted a baby shower for Amanda and Thomas.  I am so excited for Baby Schroder to arrive!  I am predicting an early arrival, but I am usually wrong with these types of things.  In any case, stay tuned!



 Cousin Lunch while in Charlotte.  They are too cute together!
 Constant motion with Anna and Abby!
 Typical Banana picture!  I can't believe it's almost March.  I hope the weather stays warm because I am ready for Spring!

1 comment: