A few months ago Chris and I decided to makeover our backyard. We never really used it in the form that it was and I really wanted a flat space for Anna to be able to play and have some toys.
Here's the before. The deck took up most of our flat space and the only time we ever used it was to grill. We never really used it as a hang out spot.
We decided to tear out our deck and build a patio and run our gas line out to it so we could have a built in gas grill and gas firepit. I love the idea of a firepit but I hate smelling like a campfire, so the gas was a great option! Here are a few in progress pictures.
It was quite a mess for a few weeks!
And the finished product!
It took about 6 weeks to complete from start to finish but was definitely worth it. We are loving the new space!
I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new patio! It is a great place for Anna to play and for you guys to entertain!!!! Beautiful! 😍😍
ReplyDelete