I have been taking a slight (well 3 month) vacation from this blog..I am not sure if anyone still reads it, but I enjoy looking back at it every so often, so here we go! This will be a VERY brief recap of a few vacations we have had over the past 3 months.
Anna had her first plane ride over Easter Weekend to celebrate her 95 year old great grandfather!
Anna's first meal with Gramps! So sweet!
The boys + Anna!
Anna fell asleep on me on the plane ride home. This hasn't happened since she was probably 6 months old. The flight attendant commented on Anna's excellent behavior!
The BEACH in May!! My most favorite place and after this last trip I am convinced it is Anna's favorite place as well.
We went with the Jetton crew and Anna had so much fun playing with her cousins, Abby and Caroline. Last year the beach was slightly stressful- Anna was 8 months and crawling and eating sand. This year she just played and loved it! In fact, leaving the ocean each day was a bit of a production because she didn't want to leave (i.e, tantrum time!!). Yes, the terrible 2's are here early for us.
Taking a break from her photo shoot for some snacks :)
In late May Chris and I went to Boca Raton for an award that I received at work. It was SOOOOO nice!
Just being silly! There were fun photo booths at the dinners each night.
In June I left Anna with Chris for a few days to celebrate my sister-in-law, the soon the be Bride! It was a great weekend with girls!
So nice to have a few getaways!
Next up on the blog: Our backyard makeover. I promise I will post it in a few days and will include much more commentary!






No comments:
Post a Comment