Saturday, October 21, 2017

TWOtti Fruitti!!

I am a little late on Anna's 2nd Birthday post, but we celebrated with a Twotti Fruitti party a few weeks ago.  It was so fitting since she is THE Banana!  It was a super hot day but the kids and adults all had a great time!

We started off with a little party at School!


 These cookies are as delicious as they are cute!


 Taking a little break before the party with her cousins!
 Renny made a fruit stand for the party.  It made a perfect picture booth!
 2 years of Banana!




 Her "mean face."  We see this a lot these days ;)
 The fruit theme was so much fun!





 Anna will always share her birthday with Football Season.  Bless.
 Friends eating cake!

 We love you Anna!




 The 3 Musketeers from school!  


 More cake on her actual birthday the next day!  This girl has a serious sweet tooth!
1 year and 2 years.  I can't believe how much she has grown over the past year.  I REALLY loved year 1-2.  It was so much fun to watch her learn how to walk and talk and really become herself.  I wish we could do it over again!  We love you more than you will ever know Anna Banana!



No comments:

Post a Comment