Not really... but I am planning on bringing back the blog! I was slack in 2017. I don't think I have posted since late October. The end of the year was busy as usual. We went to a few App games, Chris's sister got married, Thanksgiving, my Birthday and then "Christmas Break." That last event is laughable. Here are a few highlight pics-
Appalachian Game. Don't be fooled by these pics... Anna was not in great humor for the game. It was in the middle of her nap time... I think she will love them in a few years though!
Enjoying Suite Life :)
Anna and Annie!
Phillips Farm this Fall!
Fall Family Pictures. I saw this deal on facebook for a mini session. It was a different photographer from who we usually use, but the deal seemed too good to pass up. I love the pictures!
State Fair, a favorite tradition for Chris :)
The "hop hops" are her favorite!
Halloween!
Ashley's Wedding Weekend! Such a fun weekend celebrating Tammy and Adrian! This first pic is Anna pretending to be Renny :)
I wish I could get a spray tan and blowout everyday. It's magical!
The morning of the Wedding. Practicing being a Flower Girl!
The beautiful Bride!
Anna was so interested in the lace on her dress. She looked so sweet and was on her best behavior!
She did not throw many petals but she did an excellent job walking down the aisle :)
Baby Hampton was born just 4 days later!
Ok, onto Thanksgiving. This was her Thanksgiving outfit last year. I saved it thinking it might still fit this year and it did! Just looks a little different. Crazy how much her hair has come in. She looks so grown up!
Anna meeting baby Hampton. She was so excited! The girls adore him.
On our way home we stopped to visit Ellie (and Chris and Meg) :)
Anna at the Christmas Tree Lot. It was a beautiful day!
Decorating the tree was so much fun this year. Anna was actually a great help and enjoyed putting the ornaments (non-breakable ones) on the tree.
Santa Party 2017. Each year our neighborhood has Santa come to one of the houses so none of us have to wait in a line at the Mall to get pictures. Anna was NOT happy to see him this year, sigh.
The best family pic we got!
Happy Birthday, Renny!
Another Annual tradition is Christmas dinner with my high school friends. Trying to get a picture of all of our babies was not the easiest this year LOL!
The Ladies! I have known these girls for most of my life and I love that we have kept in touch all of these years.
Anna's Christmas party at school. We arrived to her dressed in a kimono. Apparently it's one of her favorite dress-up outfits at school.
Christmas Eve with Chris's Fam!
Christmas Morning- Anna wouldn't touch this bike until we told her it was from Frosty, not Santa ha!
Anna and Annie!
Thank goodness for new toys to get us through "Christmas Break." What this looks like is actually just Anna's school being closed while Chris and I try to work. Anna loves school and when it's closed she tends to go a bit crazy (we all do).
Anna and her BF, Henry. They love to have dinner together!
New Years Eve with Chris, Megan and Ellie!
New Years Day with Anna's school friends that she missed over the break
Annnnndddd just when school opened back up, it snowed and shut down again. SIGH!
I am currently on the train back to Cary from Charlotte. We all arrived in Charlotte on Sunday, just in time for Anna to get sick, spike a 105.1 fever, spend a few hours in the ER, turn around and take mom to the hospital for knee replacement surgery. It's been a fun beginning of the year! But really, Renny's surgery went well and she is on the mend and hopefully Anna is as well. Thankful for that! I am trying to get back to beat the snow. School has already announced it will be closed tomorrow, so we will be having another family fun day (aka, trying to work while entertaining Anna). Wish us luck! Happy New Year!







No comments:
Post a Comment