What a beautiful weekend! It was so nice to finally get some sunny, warmer weather. We opened up the windows and spent a good amount of time outdoors! Chase and Tom dreamed about being outdoors...When we are outside, they sit in the window and meow at us :)
| I finally planted some herbs this weekend. Chives, Basil and Rosemary. Yum! |
Friday night we went to one of our favorite Italian restaurants. I changed up "Pizza Friday" slightly and got this humongous calzone! It was dinner for me, and lunch for me and Chris the next day.
Saturday we had our wiring meeting for the house (speaker set-up, surround sound, wi-fi everything, alarm system, cameras etc). This was totally Chris's meeting- I had no clue what they were talking about 99% of the time. It was Greek to me. I know it will turn out great though! That reminds me- I don't think I ever updated yall on what I decided for the exterior of the house. I will blog about that soon.
Saturday evening we grilled out with our neighbors. Corey used to be a personal chef, and he knows how to whip up delightful cocktails. Chris manned the grill and did an awesome job!
On Sunday I made these cute Jar Salads. I bring my lunch almost everyday to work and I also pack Chris's lunch for him (I know, great Wife). I wanted something a little different this week, and wanted something easy to throw into the lunchbox. You can pick any ingredients that you want. Start with the dressing on the bottom of the jar and then layer up with the lettuce on top so that it doesn't get soggy. When it's lunchtime just dump it onto a plate and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment