We had our pre-construction meeting today. We met with the builder and went through our floorplans and made sure that all of our decisions were nailed down. There are still a few items that I have time to decide on (appliances, interior paint color), but for the most part the decisions are made!
The permits should come in the next week or two (fingers crossed), and we should have a framed house by early June! It seems like a long time away, but then I think about the fact that I don't have a single free weekend between now and then... It will be here before we know it.
I am loving my new job (as much as someone can love sitting in front of a computer all day every day). But really, I have so much more flexibility and so far it seems to be a challenging/engaging environment! My new co-workers are not the most motivated though- see below...
Our townhouse has had 8 showings over the past 2 weeks, with mostly positive feedback. We are hoping to get an offer sometime soon!
I don't have much more of an update right now. Once construction starts this blog will become a lot more interesting.
Oh and I did pass my test this past weekend. 100% on the written portion, and 100% on the shooting portion. I didn't miss a single shot and look at all the shots I hit in the center! Just call me a Jill of all trades.
Hope everyone has a great week. Thinking and praying for all those affected by the Boston tragedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment