Last week we took a few days off work and went to Hilton Head for a long weekend. It was so nice and relaxing- I wish we could have stayed longer! This was our first trip back since we got engaged 5 years ago (in July). It was fun to look at the pictures from that trip compared to now (a few extra pounds and wrinkles on us)...
Here we are 5 years ago when we got engaged
And here are some pics from this years trip (looks like I have gotten more responsible with sunscreen).
Salty Dog
Beach time!
Since I couldn't drink we just indulged in desserts the whole time. Smors on the first night - delicious!;)
Chris enjoyed flying his kite and I played around with the light settings on my camera some. I need to get better with the camera before Baby T arrives
Sunset on the beach
Such a nice time! I even read an entire book- weird huh?! I don't think I have ever done that (seriously)!

Love these! Glad ya'll had fun at the beach!!
ReplyDelete