I can't believe it's February 12... That means we survived January! It was a big month- I went back to work, Anna had her first surgery, 2 week recovery, stitches removal, 4 month check-up, scar check-up, I spent my first night away from home (blissful), Anna started daycare and we had our first "snowstorm" of 2016. I am glad the month is over!
We have been enjoying February and we are finally starting to get into a routine (only took 4.5 months). Anna loves her school and her teachers love her! Thank goodness. I don't have much of an update today, so I will just share some recent pictures. Anna is constantly making a funny face. It's sometimes hard to catch on camera but here are a few recent expressions that made us smile :)
"Seriously mom?!" face
The sweetest smile face
"I know I am cute" face
"Please can I sit with daddy 24/7?" face
"OMG I love to read books" face
"Enough with the pictures!" face
Hope everyone is staying warm. We are ready for spring!
Love her precious, expressive face! Such a little sweetheart.
ReplyDelete