We are officially 40 days from closing (not that anyone is counting)... We just did our typical Friday visit and painting was in full force! Also, there appeared to be lots of LARGE boxes in the garage... CABINETS!! Woo hoo, FINALLY! Those little guys better get to work on installing because I am anxious to see them.
See the boxes?! Oh yeah, they poured the driveway and sidewalk this week too!
The paint looks darker in these pictures than it appears in real life. It's called "Tuscan Terra." I never loved the paint choices they gave us, but this will do until we can paint other colors. Let's revisit what it looks like in a finished home (this happens to be what our kitchen will mostly look like too):
These pics were taken back in January when Chris and I were still deciding on if we should build in Hortons Creek :)
Ok, I won't give day by day updates but we are seriously going crazy in the apartment- I think this face might show it (Chris loves to take flattering pictures of me).
Pictures of the cabinets to come soon hopefully! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
Just wanted to see how my ROOM was coming along? Love ya'll! Looks beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete