Chris turns 30 tomorrow. Don't worry, he will get the standard Happy Birthday post but I thought I would share what we did on his last weekend before turning into my Old Man!!
Friday we headed to Wilson to see Matthew and Paige. Paige made a Mexican FEAST and it was amazing!
Sunday we headed to Frankie's Fun Park with a few of our good friends.
Yes, that's me in the pink go-cart below!
The Birthday Boy- living the dream ;)
He is now on his 2nd nap of the day....I wonder how many he will take when he really gets old?!
In other news, our floors were stained this past Thursday. They had to dry for a few days, but we snuck around on Saturday evening and everything looks great! I love how they turned out. We also just got confirmation that our 1st walkthrough will be on 10/16 and closing is officially a week later on 10/23. We CAN'T WAIT!!
They also starting building in these cute little benches. There will be one near our Foyer and one in the Mud Room.
This smaller one is near the Foyer and Powder Room:
Larger one is in the Mud Room:
Granite is going in tomorrow!! Be on the lookout for pictures later this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment