This past weekend we went to Boone for Appalachian Homecoming. The Mountaineers are not looking so hot this year, but we still love them and thoroughly enjoyed our weekend in the mountains. It was kind of last minute as our usual group of people were not heading up this year. My good friends Matthew and Weezie had extra space in their cabin and invited us up. So glad they did- it was such a fun a time!
| Paige, me, Weezie, and Rachel |
Our view for the weekend:
Traditional Mimosas to start game day! We ended up looking like Twinsies :)
Tailgate time- this is baby Huck. We love him!
AND Game time!
Chip was so nice to give us Club Level seats (that he got from a friend). Chris and I raved about it the whole game. We could seriously get used to sitting up there full time!
Ok, it might be weird that I took a picture of the toilet, but I was so impressed with how lovely it was! I sent the pic to Chip and he laughed and said he took the same pic the first time he went to see the club level area (must run in the family).
Last stop was Klondike, of course
Wishing we were all still in college!!
House update...They are down to the wire on getting things done. The inspector showed up this morning and said that the house was not in good enough shape to do the inspection. Highly annoying considering our walk through is tomorrow and we close in 1 week! I stopped by after work today and took a few pics:
| This is the incorrect glass... I wanted plain clear glass. They will find out tomorrow during the walk through :) |
| Master Closet |
| Notice something wrong with this pic?! Yep, the granite company drilled the wrong holes for the faucet, so we are waiting on new granite, with larger holes for a wide-spread bronze faucet. |
| Still no crystal knobs or mirror... oh yeah and the light fixtures should have 3 lights instead of 2. Don't worry, added to my list. |
| Here is some progress! The front door was painted today! |
| This one was taken before the door was painted today, but you get the idea. |
Tomorrow should be interesting! After the walk through I am off to Charlotte to get a few days of work in down there, and then celebrate Ashley and Matt as they tie the knot. Ashley is one of my childhood best friends and I set her up with Matt. Can't wait!
P.S- Ren also has a blog. She doesn't update it as much, but she has lots of fun crafts and projects featured on it. Check it out: Ren's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment