That's right. It has been 10 years since I graduated from High School. I had my 10 year High School reunion this past weekend in Charlotte. It was so nice to catch up with my classmates- seems like everyone is doing quite well! Here are a few pics I snapped:
I have known these 2 ladies since elementary school- crazy!
I graduated with about 500 people (yes, Myers Park was HUGE), but there were only about 90 at the reunion. Hopefully more people turn out for our 20 year! It was still a great time and awesome to catch up with everyone who was there.
Not too much going on at the house (which is scary considering we are supposed to be closing this month). Still no granite in the Kitchen and no update on our closing date. VERY annoying!!!! They do have the power on in the house and they have been working on landscaping this week.
Oh yeah, and the carpet is in upstairs! We did a short Berber carpet in the bonus room and regular everywhere else.
The door still needs to be painted (and those things over the garage), but this is a pic of some of the landscaping
Garage doors are in!
This is the "incorrect" granite in the Master Bath. We ended up liking it with the dark cabinets, so we kept it in the Master only
The Parade of Homes is going on the next few weekends in the Triangle. My friend Katy and I drove around the gawked at some of the houses today. It was so much fun! Check out this shower that was in one of the houses:
AND the closet...
AND the pool
AND the finished basement with 2 bars and a wine cellar
Maybe one day?! We took notes for our next houses ;)
Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment