Monday, August 12, 2013

Baptism

We went to Charlotte again this past weekend.  Sweet Caroline was baptized at Church on Sunday morning.  I wish I could have taken pictures during the ceremony- she was such a good girl!  After church Mom had about 35 friends and family over to her house to celebrate.  Get ready for lots of pictures!

Mom made Caroline a banner and of course the tree was decorated with pictures of her
Getting ready for Caroline's first party!
Right before church started.  She didn't cry at all!

Arriving at her first party!
Mom surprised them with the big monogram.  I love it- I kind of want one with my initials (too much)?!
Rita and Caroline








Cousin Aaron
Sweet Maw and Dotty
Mark and Caroline
Lauren^2 and Baby C
Tami and Aaron enjoying the cupcakes :)     


 
 Love this one (above).  Caroline is always so calm when she sits with Uncle Chris!  Look at him holding her little foot :)
Family!  




Ok, that was a lot of pics.... But, when we got home we stopped by our house and the drywall was pretty much complete, so here are a few of the house!
Family Room looking into Breakfast Area

Kitchen looking into Breakfast Area and Family Room  

Breakfast Area looking into Kitchen
Bonus Room  
  
Two story foyer at front door



Master Bath (they are testing the plumbing so all the tubs were filled with water)

Guest bedroom #2 looking into Jack and Jill Bath


 That's it for now.  Happy Monday (now that it is about over)!



No comments:

Post a Comment