Tomorrow is Chip's 32nd Birthday!! I couldn't have asked for a better big brother over the years. Hope you have a great day- love you!
I just got home from a week in Charlotte. It was so nice to see all my friends and family. Saturday we celebrated Chip's Birthday about a week early. Baby Caroline got to sit at the dining table with us (what a big girl)!
| Chip's 1st Birthday with a baby :) |
| So cute! |
| Uncle Chris! |
Saturday night we celebrated Ashley and Matt who will be married on October 19th! Ashley and I have known each other since Kindergarten and Matt and I worked together right out of college. I set them up at our Engagement party a few years back and now they are tying the knot!
| The BRIDE!!! |
Wednesday after work I got together with most of my Charlotte girls. I miss them so much! It was fun to see them all!
Have a safe and fun weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment