Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe Chris and I have been married for 2 years!  8/20/2011 was my most favorite day ever.  I love thinking back to that day and thinking about how much we have accomplished together since that day.  In honor of our anniversary, I gathered up some of my favorite photos from that weekend.  There are a lot of them, as usual... 

A few favorite Bridals
Bridesmaids Luncheon
Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner
The Six!

Getting ready
 I love this sequence.  Amanda looks really stressed holding my very heavy bouquet, and then here I come looking as carefree as can be!  I was carefree because I had such a good Maid/Matron of Honor and Bridesmaids (and family of course)!
About to walk down the aisle
I didn't cry!  Here I am pulling it together... Looks like Charles might be a little teary eyed though :)
and we are married!
 Reception time!

I found this pic of me in my mom's wedding dress before we cut it up and remade it for my exit dress.  Crazy I was able to squeeze into it- Ren was tiny when she got married!
That turned into this
So much fun!
That probably got a little boring for all of you- but I had a great time reliving the day!  And looking at these pictures make me want to go run a few miles and eat nothing but hummus and celery for the next week...

Now wishing I was going to Jamaica today instead of work! Chris has promised that for our 5 year Anniversary we can go somewhere tropical.

This past Saturday we celebrated a little early and had dinner at Bin 54.  It's one of our favorites.  If you haven't been before- go!
Love you, Chris!  Can't wait for many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment