We went furniture shopping this past Friday and Saturday. It was so much fun!! Here is a little peak into what we got.
![]() | |
| Chris looks thrilled doesn't he?! |
From left to right below: Classic herringbone neutral fabric for the couch. Tangerine Animal Print for the pillows and Houndstooth for 2 side chairs.
I am also going to bring some light teal/blue into the living space. I will start with this long dot fabric for some pillows and add from there.
Here is a little diagram of what it might look like. There will be 2 chairs and the blue pillows will most likely be on the couch with the animal print.
I can't wait to see it in the house! As of this weekend, the stone is on and the hardwoods are in throughout the downstairs. They will be stained a dark java color.
The next task is to order the barstools. Pics to come soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment